Through Sponsorship Marketing Programs with WTHJA, your brand will be placed in front of competitors, spectators, and high value consumers at the WTHJA Horse Shows.
- Branding through horse shows and related local entertainment events, such as concerts, exhibitor parties, community events, and vendor villages
- Social Media brand exposure to a strong consumer group
- Sponsorships offer option to target geographic region for sponsorship
- Multi-media and high frequency of brand exposures to very targeted consumer group
- Extended brand reach via sponsorship will include:
- interactive website hits
- internet advertising
- online versions of print ads
- print publication advertising
- equestrian calendar listings
Become a Sponsor
WTHJA offers a variety of sponsorship levels and programs designed to meet your needs.
- Corporate Sponsorship Programs
- Member Rewards Loyalty Program
- Vendor Opportunities at Shows
- Hospitality Sponsorships
- Awards & Year End Gala Sponsorships
Benefits of Sponsorship
WTHJA horse shows enjoy a popularity and loyalty among regional equestrians that transfers to our show sponsors through partnership marketing. Our “A” Hunter/Jumper Shows draw top equestrians from a broad South Central and Midwest region of the United States, including: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. These competitors–including trainers, support staff, riders, and entourage spectators–provide a significant local economic impact on hotels, restaurants, local shops, and other vendors. The benefits of placing your brand and business in front of this dynamic group are tremendous:
- Increase your brand awareness to drive sales from this affluent, loyal, targeted market
- Receive recognition for your support at the local level for an Olympic sport in which men, women, and children of all skill levels compete equally.
- Associate your brand with wholesome, fun, and exciting activities which appeal to the entire family.
- Increase brand awareness through sponsor participation in WTHJA marketing programs that span onsite, internet, social media, and regional publications advertising.
- Support youth leadership and development opportunities.
- Participation in equestrian sport teaches life skills necessary for leadership.
- Exciting entertainment opportunities to share, strengthen, and build bonds with your valued friends, associates, employees, and family.
For info on sponsorships, donations, and vendors, contact: Lisa Doble
The Equestrian Participant
- Net Worth: $995,400.00
- Average Household Income: $134,000.00
- A majority are between 34-54 years of age
- 85% are women
- 63% are married
- 66% have a college degree or better
- 56% are employed full-time
- 80% make or directly influence purchasing decisions at work
- 38% have a net worth over $500,000
- 63% have traded stocks, bonds or mutual funds in the last year
- The market value of the average home is $594,000.
- 22% own two or more homes.
- On average, they spend 30 nights per year in a hotel & rent a vehicle four times per year.
- They own three vehicles; 53% own a pick-up truck
- 94% own a pet besides a horse or pony. Average number of cats owned is two and average number of dogs owned is two.
- Equestrian enthusiasts are highly active and mobile.
- 43% take more than 16 airline trips a year.
- Over half have purchased a new automobile within the last year
- 97.3% hold more than one credit card account.
* Source: USEF